E-Glide Timber Ladder
or 6 weekly payments from $147.50 learn more
Introducing the E-Glide Oak and Ash Ladder Kits: Designed for the E-Glide Hardware System
Revamp your space with our Oak and Ash Ladder Kits, specifically tailored for the E-Glide Hardware System. Our ladder kits are manufactured in New Zealand, and come in an unfinished kitset form for a unique, do-it-yourself experience. Customize your ladder by staining, painting, or sealing it to match your room's décor. Enjoy the function of the E-Glide Hardware System in your space, and make it your own.
Please note that we stock limited ladders. If your selection is not in stock, the estimated lead time is 4-6 weeks. We will inform you as soon as your order is received if your selection is not in stock, or you can contact us for additional information. If you need a custom ladder, please contact us for a quote.
For use with E-Glide Hardware only.
Please note the website only allows shipping to Metro Urban area's please enquire with us if you are out of a Main Centre or a Rural delivery area so we can advise shipping cost and best option to for your location.
***Limited stock held on site, please contact us to check stock levels should you wish to collect same or following day of purchase.
When selecting your ladder length for your project, keep the following points in mind:
- To determine the appropriate ladder height, measure the distance from the floor to the rail bracket fastener location (screw hole), and add 3-1/4” (82.55mm). The bracket fastener location is a useful way to determine the rail's specific height measurement.
- It is possible to shorten the ladder length by trimming the bottom feet of the ladder.
Made in New Zealand
Ladder Kit Includes:
- 2x Side Rails
- Steps (8ft - 7x steps, 9ft - 8x steps, 10ft 9x steps)
* Ladder Hardware Sold Separately
**Limited stock held on site, please contact us to check stock levels should you wish to collect same or following day of purchase.
Optional Upgrades to Consider:
- Wooden Hand Rail (strongly recommended for all commercial settings and for ladders 9ft and higher)
- Non Skid Step Tread
- Optional Decorative Top Rung