Geometric Hanger Barn Door Hardware Set
or 6 weekly payments from $28.33 learn more
Out of stock
Will be back in stock in July.
The Geometric Hanger will add more interest in your door with it's creative yet uncomplicated design.
- Made from high quality steel.
- Antique Black colour.
- Supports doors up to 80kgs.
- Can accommodate wood door thickness from 35mm - 45mm.
- Door slides quietly and smoothly.
- Easy Installation, basic instructions included.
- 3 year warranty for full set.
- Tracks have fixings holes pre drilled at 406mm. Tracks without fixing holes are available on request.
Do you need a double/bi-parting door? Please contact us for a quote should you need parts for a double door.
This set includes:
- Door Track Rail
- Door Rollers
- Rail Supports/ Spacers
- Door Stops
- Anti-jump pins
- Floor Mounted Door Guide
- Track Joiner if required
- All bolts required.
Tracks can be cut to length for smaller openings, or connected to another track with a joiner, to create a double door or longer track if required.
We stock tracks in 1.5mtr, 1.8mtr, 2.0mtr, 2.4mtr and then a two piece track with joiners for 3.0mtr, 3.3mtr, 3.6mtr, 3.8mtr, 4.0mtr, 4.4mtr and 4.8mtr.
We do stock one piece tracks in 2.7mtr, 3.0mtr, 3.3mtrs, 3.6mtr and 4.0mtr if you are interested in one of these options please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, as freight is more expensive for the longer tracks and currently the web page does not allow for the extra freight cost.
Upgrades to Consider - Please see Links to your left
- Should your floor be concrete, carpet or tiles adding a wall mounted floor guide to your order for easier install is recommended. Should it not be possible to add a groove onto the base of your door due to design, a wall mounted floor guide with a roller that runs on the outside of the door is available. Our sets include a floor mounted door guide.
- Soft close systems are available for hanger systems rated at 80kgs. These are handy should the door be used frequently. The traditional soft close system for flat track or spring loaded stopper for flat track are the x2 options that we have available.