Barn Door Retro fit Soft Close system
or 6 weekly payments from $1.67 learn more
This is a kit to give your current barn door that soft close finish. If you don't have the fixing holes in the back of the track, or the pre-drilled holes are not in the correct place for your door, all you need is 325mm between the spacers at each end of the track.
Soft close system can also be useful if your door rolls by itself in the wind or because of small children playing; it is the system that holds it on each side. When you pull it closed or open it again, it will set the spring again.
- Very similar system to the soft close kitchen draw sets.
- Attaches to the back of the track so you don't see it.
- Requires 8 holes drilled and countersink in the track, 4 left and 4 right.
- Sets comes with left and right system, screws and instructions.
- Only suitable for doors under 80kgs.
- System is 325mm long so this needs to fit near the end of the track between the fitting bolts.
- Trigger sits on the top of the door and activates the springs.
- Comes in black or light grey.