Royal Design Barn Door Hardware Set
Sale $210.00 $168.00
or 6 weekly payments from $28.00 learn more
Do you want something different? Check out our new Royal design.
This Barn Door Hardware set will stand out from the rest. The Royal design has a more softer look than other sets, so it makes it the ideal choice when you are looking for style, not just functionality.
- Made from high-quality steel.
- Powder-coated with an Antique Black
- Supports doors up to 80kgs (doors over 35kgs please see notes below)
- The door slides quietly and smoothly. Closed Bearings.
- Easy Installation, instructions included. Fixing point of the track is door height+45mm; this allows for a 10mm gap on the bottom.
- 3 year warranty for a full set.
- Can accommodate door thickness from 35 up to 45mm (Doors over 45mm please contact us as we do have other options).
- Double doors sets are available, as well as bypass tracks (2 doors pass each other)
- You can see the hanger dimensions in the last photo of the slideshow above.
The tracks come in 2.0m, and 2.4m and track joiners can be used to make up any length required. (If you require a different length please get in touch with us, and we will see what we can do).These tracks have fixing holes pre-drilled at 450mm centres. If you're uncertain of the stud measurements in your wall, we can also supply tracks with no holes, just mention this in the notes at the completion of the sale.
We do have longer one piece tracks available in 3.0m, 3.6 and 4.0m, but be aware that the freight for these is more expensive as they cannot go on a standard courier – for more information on these, please don't hesitate to contact me.
This set includes:
- Door Track Rail (choose your length)
- Door Rollers x 2
- Rail Supports
- Door Stops
- Anti-jump pin
- Floor Guide
- All the bolts for timber walls.
* Note: if you have a door that is above 35kgs this design will need a different stopper (please see pictures 2 and 3); and will require you to have a slightly longer track to allow for these stoppers.
Please note door is "NOT" included. This hardware is designed for interior use.
Things to Consider - Please see Links to your left
- Should the floor be concrete, carpet or tiles adding a wall mounted floor guide to your order for easier install is recommended. Should it not be possible to add a groove onto the bottom of the door due to design a wall mounted floor guide with a roller that runs on the outside of the door is available. Our standard sets come with a floor mounted door guide.
- Soft close systems for tracks are available for hanger systems rated at 80kgs. These are handy should the door be used frequently. The traditional soft close system for flat track or spring loaded stopper for flat track are the x2 options a we have available.